You will find on this page all of our legal information which includes information about your privacy as a visitor, how you may use the website, payment refund policies and our company details.
We may change these policies from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. The current information is effective from 18th March 2014.
The service we provide is for entertainment only and while we endeavour to keep our website up to date and fresh, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance or assumptions you place on the website is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Juicy Studios Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep our websites up and running smoothly. However, Juicy Studios Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, our website(s) being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We retain the right to at any time take our services permanently or temporarily offline as we see fit.
Terms & Conditions
The term 'Juicy Studios Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office and company registration number are available in the Company Details section. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content and pages of this website are for your general entertainment and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website as part of the original (none user generated) content which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Trade marks reproduced through user content at the website may be removed at any time by request to [email protected]
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your account remains property of the website owner and is subject to alterations or removal at any time without notice. By creating an account at the website you agree to follow the game rules.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of these websites is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Juicy Studios Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
If you create a user account on the website, we will ask for and store your email address. You may also opt to link your account to an external account, in which case we store a unique identifier to the external account which allows us to recognise future logins. The only additional information we ask for and store from any external login providers is your email address.
Each time you access the website your public IP address will be logged. This may be in server access logs or in our database, in some cases against your user account.
How we use the information which is collected
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, analytics and user account comparison.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you choose to subscribe, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and local storage
A cookie, or local storage, is a small piece of data which we can ask your web browser to store on your computer. This allows web applications to respond to you as an individual user. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies and local storage help us provide you with a better website. Cookies and local storage in no way give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies and enable or disable local storage. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and have local storage turned on, but you can usually modify your browser settings if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third party cookies
When you access our website, there may be additional cookies stored by third party companies which have content embedded in our website, such as analytics or advertising companies. These third party cookies can safely be disabled in your web browser settings with minimal or no effect on your experience at the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time through the following ways:
- Using the email preference controls available through your user account.
- Using the 'Unsubscribe' link in the footer of any emails.
- Emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our registered office address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email to [email protected] as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Payments & Refunds
To advance your game park more quickly we allow the purchase of our in-game premium currency, credits.
We do not store any personal payment information (such as your name, address, card numbers and more) at our website. All payments are made through trusted third party providers, these providers may store your data subject to their own privacy policies. A transaction ID may be stored indefinitely to enable us to reference your payment details with the third party provider at a later date, this enables us take actions such as making refunds.
Credits are delivered digitally, directly to your account. Assuming that automated fraud checks pass and your payment is accepted, credits will usually be delivered immediately. You will also receive an email receipt once your payment has been accepted.
In some cases there may be delays with credits being delivered due to computer network issues and as such we ask that you wait up to 4 hours before contacting us.
In the rare event that your delivery of credits has been delayed longer than 4 hours, please contact us by emailing [email protected] or submitting a help request from within your user account and we will look into this as a matter of urgency.
If you have purchased credits in the past 7 days but not used them, you are entitled to a full refund where the payment has been made via card or PayPal.
If you have purchased credits, partially used them and payment has been made via card or PayPal then you are entitled to a partial refund.
- You have purchased 20 game credits for GBP £2.00 and did not use any credits, you will be entitled to a GBP £2.00 refund.
- You have purchased 20 game credits for GBP £2.00 and used 10 credits, you will be entitled to a GBP £1.00 refund.
We are unfortunately unable to process refunds for payments made via telephone or SMS (premium charges to your phone bill). This is not within our control and you will have to contact your network provider with any disputes.
This website is owned by Juicy Studios Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number XXXXXXX.
Registered Office: Dr J.C Homanstraat 73.
Our registered office must not be used for general correspondence, please email [email protected] instead.